2018 OKLAHOMA POLICY DOCUMENTS
ACTUAL POLICY DOCUMENTS
In some cases, your actual policy document may be available through the links below. In order to help make it easier to locate your policy, they are divided into categories, including individual, small group, and large group market policies.
Tips to help locate your policy:
- If you have coverage through your employer, then your policy would be in the group market.
- If you have coverage other than through your employer (such as through an Exchange), then your policy would be in the individual market.
- Depending on the size of your employer (i.e., how many employees it has), your policy may be in either the "small group market" or "large group market."
- Each of these categories may be further divided based on certain information, such as whether your policy is a qualified health plan (QHP) or grandfathered plan, or whether the group health plan has a standard benefit design or a custom benefit design.
- If you have any questions or need assistance locating your actual policy, you can contact a customer service representative at 1-866-520-2507.
It is important to note that while BCBSOK is posting every actual insurance policy as soon as it becomes available, including policies that contain customized benefit designs; your policy may not yet be available. If you are unable to locate your policy through the links below, you may find it helpful to view one of the sample policies above, and you can contact a customer service representative at 1-866-520-2507.
Qualified Health Plans
Pre-Affordable Care Act Plans - Individual
Sample Policy Documents
Below is a list of sample policy documents for individual, small group and large group market coverage. These policies describe how the plans generally work and include eligible expenses, claim filing and appeals procedures, and coverage limitations and exceptions, among other things.
The information in these policies is representative and is subject to change; it is not your actual policy. The sample policies are for coverage with a PPO network (including a high deductible health plan, which may be paired with a health savings account) and an HMO network, as applicable.
Qualified Health Plans (QHP)
Standard Insured Plans
- OK Blue Choice HSA
- OK Blue Choice PPO
- OK Blue Options PPO
- OK Blue Preferred PPO
- OK Blue Traditional PPO
- OK BlueLincs HMO
- OK HCA Blue Choice HDHP
- OK HCA Blue Options HDHP
- OK HCA Blue Preferred HDHP
- OK HSA Blue HDHP
- OK Oklahoma City Chamber Blue Optimize PPO
- OK Oklahoma City Chamber Blue Options PPO
- OK Oklahoma City Chamber BlueLincs HMO
- OK State Chamber Blue Options PPO
- OK State Chamber BlueLincs HMO
- OK Tulsa Chamber Blue Options PPO
- OK Tulsa Chamber BlueLincs HMO
- OK Workforce Blue Blue Choice PPO
- OK Workforce Blue Blue Optimize PPO
- OK Workforce Blue Blue Options PPO
- OK Workforce Blue Blue Preferred PPO