Blue Cross and Blue Shield of Oklahoma will be in Chickasha Saturday, Oct. 12
If you are a Blue Cross and Blue Shield of Oklahoma (BCBSOK) member in Grady County you may have heard that Grady Memorial Hospital is no longer part of our networks. Here is what you need to know:
- Members can receive care at in-network levels at Grady Memorial Hospital through Oct. 28, 2019
- After Oct. 28, 2019, in-network coverage will still be available to members at in-network hospitals near Chickasha.
We value our members and want to help you with this transition. We will be in Chickasha Saturday, Oct 12 from 10 a.m. - 2 p.m. at the Canadian Valley Technology Center (Seminar Center B, Room 204) | 1401 W Michigan Ave., stop by and visit with a BCBSOK representative in-person at our upcoming event.
To find other options for in-network care:
- Visit Provider Finder® at bcbsok.com to view an up-to-date list of in-network providers
- Register or log in to Blue Access for MembersSM (BAMSM) for personalized search results
- Call the number on your member ID card